The real Christmas tree is the Real McCoy...
* millions of Christmas trees are grown as "crops"...many people think that they are cutting trees that is a negative to the environment. Just like an annual crop of "anything", nursery or plantation grown trees serve a similar purpose. The big difference is that it takes at least 7-8 years before a tree is ready to be cut for a Christmas tree. In the meantime they also are providing many environmental benefits.
* trees that are cut on national forests, tree farms, or other natural woodlots, contribute toward timber stand improvements
* finding (whether in the lot or out in the woods) your perfect tree is a traditional connection with your natural world and your family...a great day our for all
* real trees are a "renewable resource"
* real trees can be recycled and provide mulch or be used in reclamation efforts
* add your own reasons:.............................
Read more: Real vs. Artificial Trees